Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
If you have noticed any of the indicators listed here, it’s time to call a Tinley Park mold remediation specialist for assistance. If your Tinley Park home or business is the victim of water, mold, or fire damage, help and guidance to deal with the aftermath are just a phone call away. The best Mold Restoration Tinley Park contractors can take care of everything from A to Z. Only a licensed contractor with a license for mold removal is qualified to perform mold remediation and then rebuild. Here at Parkside Restoration, we know just how quickly the initial damage can turn into a full-blown disaster but are we are prepared to be on the scene immediately to remediate the problem from the outset. When our Tinley Park mold removal and mold remediation technicians visit your home or business, they will start with a full inspection of the interior and exterior of the structure, after which they may recommend special spore detection equipment. We will assess the full extent of the damage before beginning the process of cleaning retrieving belongings, deodorizing the inside, and conducting the restoration.
We understand that emergencies do not occur between 9 to 5, which is why we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your peace of mind! We provide both residential and commercial mold remediation. Our team of mold removal experts would be nothing without the values of commitment, reliability, communication, and honesty that they carry to each project.
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Locally Owned & Operated
- We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
- Free Mold Removal Estimates
- We are Fully Insured for Your Protection
- Fully Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- 75 Years in the Business
- Direct Insurance Billing
- Fast, Friendly Service
- Certified Experts
- A Trusted Leader in the Mold Remediation Industry
- Work with mold hygienists
Across the city of Tinley Park, clients come to us for assistance and aid following their water, mold, or fire emergency, knowing that we will handle all components of the repair and restoration process. From running specialized equipment to measure the full extent of the damage to communicating with your insurance company to cleaning your belongings before we start repairs, Parkside Restoration will be there every step of the way until we get the job done. If you suspect your property has a mold problem, you need to have it remediated by a professional Tinley Park mold removal technician immediately. We are dedicated to providing creative and effective solutions to your mold remediation needs.